Découverte de la vie rurale dans les hautes vosges
Visitors can enjoy this great opportunity to acquire a thorough understanding of the rural environment. Discover the life of those living and working in the countryside and life on the farm. Discover the links between man, animals and nature. Learn about wool and weaving. Gain awareness of the importance of food as a resource.
|Langue :||German - French - Alsatian|
|Période :||Spring - Summer - Fall - Winter|
|Type de séjour :||Stays children / teenagers - School trip - Senior stayts - Handicap stays|
|Thème :||Social and sustainable stays|
- Suitable places ( 7 TERRE D'EST centers have received a label "Tourism and Handicap ")
- Making the request of meals adapted to your dietary needs
- Appointed rooms, accessible community spaces (elevators, ramps ... )
- Provision of a room to store drugs
- Presence of a doctor , nurses and a pharmacy in the town
- The hospital or care close
- Booking of hospital equipment
- We connect you if necessary with a personal assistance service to help you in the acts of daily life.
- We propose and organize activities according to your abilities