From the north to the south of Alsace, take advantage of a magnificent setting and a relaxed friendly family atmosphere in one of our accommodation centres. Our "social" holidays are aimed at groups comprised of so-called vulnerable persons (disabled people, senior citizens, etc.
Prepare a stay combining suitably adapted physical activities supervised by experienced professionals and cultural discovery trips. According to your wishes, your needs and your abilities we can design stays specially tailored to your requirements.
In proposing accommodation and a range of stays, we seek to provide you with reliable, accurate and objective information concerning the possibilities to access the sites and tourist facilities taking account of your difficulties.
The TERRE D'EST is keen to remain true to its goal of providing holidays for all! In doing so, we provide you with our professionalism, supporting and advising you all the way, anticipating your needs and requirements and meeting them effectively.
Let us handle your project. Simply tell us what you're looking for and give us details of your available budget …
… And we'll do the rest.
8Suggested stays Social and sustainable stays
- Suitable places ( 7 TERRE D'EST centers have received a label "Tourism and Handicap ")
- Making the request of meals adapted to your dietary needs
- Appointed rooms, accessible community spaces (elevators, ramps ... )
- Provision of a room to store drugs
- Presence of a doctor , nurses and a pharmacy in the town
- The hospital or care close
- Booking of hospital equipment
- We connect you if necessary with a personal assistance service to help you in the acts of daily life.
- We propose and organize activities according to your abilities