La traversée du massif vosgien en VTC
This permanent circuit is lined with towns, villages, farms, hostels, traditional localities, takes and beautiful landscapes. This crossing is up kept and sign posted by clubs belonging to the Federation Francaise de Cyclotourism. From different levels of physical ability, experts, beginners, or families will all experience, during this crossing, a wide range of sensations from discovery or simply joy.
Your journey in 4 stages : Northern Alsace (64 to 88km), Piemont des Vosges (52 to 93km) + a guided tour of Mont Saint Odile (1hr30) or Visit of Houblonnieres, regional Nature Reserve des Ballons des Vosges + discovery of Haut Koenigsbourg (83km), regional Nature Reserve des Ballons des Vosges (69km) + Snack at the Markstein Farm.
|Période :||Spring - Summer - Fall|
|Type de séjour :||Adult group stays - Stays families|
|Thème :||Nature and well-being - Cycle tourism|
- A knowledge of the fauna and flora Alsatian
- Entertainment and activities according to your needs and values
- A custom stay in the exact size of the expectations and dreams
- Mix between tourism and wellness
- A local restaurant and generous