Come along and discover Alsace's memorial sites. These include the fortifications overlooking the Vosges, the Maginot line, the Vauban fortifications listed as World Heritage by UNESCO, the Mutzig Fort and many other sites brimming with history.
Alsace more than anywhere else is a land synonymous with heritage.
Alsace has a very special place in the history books. With the war of 1870 and two world wars, for centuries France and Germany were locked in conflicts of one sort or another!
The year 2014 marks the start of the commemorations of the First World War, which will be continuing until 2018. During these commemorations, the TERRE D'EST can help you discover these memorial sites while attaching particular importance to explaining the events and teaching the history behind them.
3Suggested stays Memorial and citizenship
- Creating custom activities and visits on a chosen theme
- User-friendly houses for exchange and encounter
- A thorough knowledge of all possible Alsace
- A single contact for the entire stay
- Adaptation to customer needs