Centre International de Séjour Ethic Etapes de Mittelwihr
A small winegrowers’ village on the Wine Route between Colmar and Riquewihr, Mittelwihr is heavily influenced by the seasons and the traditional skills of the Alsatian farmers. Numerous major sites in Alsace are easily accessible from here. From the banks of the Rhine to the peaks of the Vosges, the diversity of landscapes and environments provides endless opportunities to always discover something new. Suitable for a wide variety of visitors, the centre's organisers and guides implement cultural and sport projects and activities.
Why am I a cooperator with AJA ?
- To affirm our engagement within the social and solidarity economy
- To assert our professionalism and legitimacy as a cooperator and tourism operator in Alsace
- To guarantee the right to holidays for everyone, for the most vulnerable
- To shorten the tourist gap that has been widening in Alsace during the last 2 years
- To work towards a responsible management of tourism resources in Alsace in order to face tourist flows and pressures